Report Request Policy
PsychSolutions is predominantly an assessment and therapy-based psychology practice. However, we understand there are circumstances that may require a treatment letter or report and these can be requested. If we are issued with a request as outlined above, the following policy applies:
- Requests for letters and/or reports (excluding Attendance letters) are to be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to PO Box 1135 Orange, NSW 2800.
- The clinician and/or practice manager will determine if the letter or report request is able to be completed.
- The clinician and/or practice manager will review the letter or report request, and provide preliminary report approval if it does not require further information, documentation and is appropriate to the clients’ needs/satisfaction to legal requirements.
The letter/report will be invoiced to the requesting party. Report price points are based on the type of report requested, and may include additional costs which may include but not limited to review by a Senior Colleague. Additional costs will be billed at time taken (hourly and pro rata hourly rate). A fee will be supplied before the request is fulfilled.
- Invoices for letters and reports need to be paid for prior to the clinician fulfilling the request.
- For some Client booking types the clinician is unable to complete a report or letter due to the nature of our contractual agreements. For example, ‘Employee Assistance Program’ clients.
A schedule of fees for document requests is below. GST is charged on top of the below fees.